Private Sales Event on March 13th, 14th & 15th- RSVP Required !
Distrikt Trailside Condos is a new condo and townhouse development by Distrikt Developments currently in pre-construction at Neyagawa Boulevard and Dundas St W in Oakville. All units will benefit from generous outdoor amenity space which overlooks parks and ravines. Minutes to shopping, highways 403 and 407 and the future Uptown Core transit hub.
- Free Parking + Free Locker (Valued at $50,000)
- Development Charges capped at ZERO
- Assignment at $1000
- Right to Lease during Occupancy
- Extended Deposit Structure
- 6-acre development site
- Condominiums with 9ft ceilings, Lower and Upper Penthouses with 10ft ceilings
- 2-Storey Executive Suites with 11ft ceilings
- Traditional masonry craftsmanship with modern brass metal panel inserts throughout
- Over 15,000 sq ft of beautifully designed and programmed indoor and outdoor amenity space
- Ground floor Lifestyle Retail programmed for future cafe, gallery or studio
- Grand lobby with double-height ceilings
- All terraces and patios equipped with gas and water bibs
- Designer kitchens and vanities imported from Italy
- Distrikt AI – Next-generation smart living
- Over 40 visitor parking spots
Why Distrikt Trailside Condos
Impeccable Detail! – For over a decade, Distrikt has been constructing homes all over the GTA, they are well known for their design and attention to detail.An Enjoyable Commute! – Oakville is home to two GO Transit Stations and connects to the QEW, 407, and 403, making it easy to get to work and home again. It will also be close to the future Oakville bus rapid transit service.Get Outdoors! – Enjoy the scenic views of Oakville while taking a walk through a park, riding a bike along the waterfront or playing a round of golf at Glen Abbey. Enjoy a summer movie outdoors at the Drive-In.
Go Shopping! – Oakville Place, the local mall, is just 10 minutes away and houses many big-name retail stores.
Perfect Investment! – With easy access to Downtown Toronto, more and more people are making their home outside of the city. Oakville is perfect for young professionals looking to work in the city but return home to something quiet.
- Close access to Highways 403 & 407, QEW
- 15-minute drive to the Oakville GO Station: Bronte Station & Oakville Station
- Minutes to the future Uptown Core Transit Hub
- Minutes from Downtown Oakville
- 10 minutes to Central Mall & Oakville Place
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options